SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best. 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. SAP's machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises. Their end-to-end suite of applications and services enables the customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improves people’s lives.
- With intelligence embedded in their technologies, processes, and applications, SAP's advanced software system helps you run an intelligent enterprise.
- SAP has a collaborative, multi-cloud strategy that puts customers first – by partnering with hyperscalers including Microsoft, Alibaba, Amazon, Google, IBM, and other leaders.
- One of the first companies in the world to receive global certification from the British Standards Institute, SAP ensures that consumers’ privacy rights are protected.
- SAP is recognized a Leader across its portfolio, so you don’t have to compromise.
- The SAP Investor Relations site provides information and services for institutional, socially responsible, and individual investors.
- SAP's annual Integrated Report details their performance and what is material for sustainable business success.